My photo
Hope and despair Hope is what keeps life going. Hope makes us dream. Hope builds in patience. Life teaches us not to despair even in the darkest hour, because after every night there is a day. Nothing remains the same we have only one choice keep moving on in life, endure, and be hopeful. Through hope, in the midst of winter, we find within us an invincible summer.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

someone i am closest with

like i told you...i suck at posting..and my little sister reminded me that i wasnt doing a good job. so here is day 2.
A picture of someone i am closest with. i cant possibly pic one person! so here are a 2 pics..

Todd Potempa: I love this man so much! we tell him everything. he knows all my secrets and he still loves me. he only gets angry when i do stupid things. and he loves me so much! he makes me laugh, and cry, and smile and he gives me butterflies and most of all he makes me sooo happy! even though i dont see him everyday like normal couples do, i love him with all my heart! he is so wonderfully amazing..


Lexi Chatterley: THIS girl is FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!! i tell her everything..and she is always there to help me when im having a hard day. she talks me through my rough days and helps me make hard decisions...i love her so much!

No comments: