My photo
Hope and despair Hope is what keeps life going. Hope makes us dream. Hope builds in patience. Life teaches us not to despair even in the darkest hour, because after every night there is a day. Nothing remains the same we have only one choice keep moving on in life, endure, and be hopeful. Through hope, in the midst of winter, we find within us an invincible summer.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lately i have been.......

Ok so i havent blogged in a really long time. i am not as good as i used to be :) but no one really reads it anyway so it doesnt really matter :) um so i lost my camera since i went shooting, and i have no idea what i did with it...oh well. anyway i have been taking pictures on my phone and these are a few of that i have got in the last little while....

Me and my new niece Chloe. She was 19in. 7lbs 5 oz. i think :)

Cole, Chole, and Me


Last Friday, my ward had a christmas party and we always are asked to dress up for the party. so i put on an old prom dress and a bunch of my best girlfriends in my ward dressed up too. i dont have any pictures of them but i will get some soon and post them later. but this is me and my roommate Kat all dressed up. :)

My boyfriend plays hockey and he is coming home in a little bit and i figured that since i should be supportive, me not knowing anything about hockey, went with some of my friends to a hockey game. it was the first hockey game i have EVER been to and it was so much fun. but it is SO cold sitting there watching the game. well we were actually standing, it was too exciting to sit, so we all were standing there yelling and screaming and i caught on really fast. it is a fun game, i have been to 3 or 4 games now and each is as exciting as the one before, if not more because i know what is going on now :)

so i am still rock climbing all the time. i do it for as long as i can as often as i can. a couple nights ago austin and i were at the gym and he was trying this thing called a prusik knot. and it is used to slide your self up the rope in case for some reason your rope breaks or you cant use both sides of the rope you can climb using the one side of the rope and a little tiny piece of webbing..

i made this cake for the christmas party that we had at work. this is what i brought as the white elephant gift i was supposed to bring. i think it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. it was fun making it :)

2 comments:

Alison said...

love all the pictures and good job on the cake.

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Love you! and I Love the updates!!
I hope you had a good Christmas!