My photo
Hope and despair Hope is what keeps life going. Hope makes us dream. Hope builds in patience. Life teaches us not to despair even in the darkest hour, because after every night there is a day. Nothing remains the same we have only one choice keep moving on in life, endure, and be hopeful. Through hope, in the midst of winter, we find within us an invincible summer.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

my life would suck without you!

ok so this week have been terrible and great at the same time..weird i know. my roommates left me alone all weekend. the each went to see their families. these are all the things i did to entertain my self while they were gone.
Thursday:
I cut my mama's hair..i love her

after cutting hair i played with Cannon and Jaxon for a little while..they are too cute.

On friday:
i slept in and got up around 11 and then headed to the Gym. i was there for about an hour and a half.
Got home, got ready for the day, watched a movie..Hot Rod. it was a lot funnier the second time. and bought some new music.(just as a little bit of background) all of my roommates have either the first letters of their names or their initials or something like that in their rooms. i do not so a few days ago i bought some. anyway after i bought that music and started listening to it i decide to paint the letters i bought. later that night my dear friend Randi called(please note, this pic was taken the morning after the sleepover) and we had a sleep over we had some friends over and we watched a movie in my apt. after the movie was over they left, randi and i got in my car and drove to walmart. keep in mind it is about 145 in the morning. i wanted to get twilight (the movie). so we got that, and came home and watched it while we fell asleep.
on saturday, Randi and i got up around 10. i drove to lehi and this is what happened there.i got a hair cut...i needed something different.

after taht i did a TINY bit if yard work with my family. there was a misunderstanding and i was only able to help out for about a half hour. (sorry mom) after that i went shopping with Ashlee and we went to look for our bride's maid's outfits. we found shirts for the three of us (me, Katy, and Ashlee). after ash and i were done shopping we went for a little drive through the older neighborhoods of provo. i like that part of town..love it actually. anyway we got back to my apt and apparently we were very tired because we both just fell sleep on the floor in my living room.i am under the black and white blob and ashlee is the colored one. :) after we woke up we went and picked up dinner with Katy and came back to my apt to watch a movie.
and to top off my saturday night, Katy got loked out of her apt so we broke in through the window (which is frighteningly easy), so FUNNY!!!

i had a good butt shot of ktay standing on her kitchen table after she got in but for her sake i will not out it up haha. anyway that is about it. my roommates will be home sometime this even hopefuly before rock of love. until next time.....

5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Katy told me all about this... that's great! I love breaking into places! :) (That sounds bad)

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

oh so fun Kati!!! Wish I could have had some fun with you too!! Love you!

Kirsten said...

changed my blog to
the-bukers.blogspot.com

Katie Beesley said...

i guess you can stalk me if i get to stalk you too! :)
your blog is cute.

ndpete said...

wow your going to have to introduce me to all of these friends when i get home.....if i can still speak english....haha -Nate